Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 2+ years working with website content management systems and HTML.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience using website content management systems and email marketing systems; experience using Word Press preferred
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with graphic design and editing software including Illustrator, Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Experience with search engine optimization and development of mobile-responsive content a plus
- Detail oriented with ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience managing deadlines and production schedules
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- A collaborative spirit and ability to engage colleagues and leadership
The PHLCVB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek individuals of a diverse background and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.