Who You Are & What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in either Human Resources or a business-related field
- 2-5 years of HR experience
- Must have demonstrable track record in various aspects of human resources (staffing, compensation, employee relations…)
- Successful candidates will be highly collaborative, results focused, and have a passion for providing an exception customer experience
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally
- Strong analysis, problem solving, decision making and influencing skills
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced, multi-tasking and dynamic environment.
- Able to build strong relationships across a wide spectrum of internal and external parties
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, work independently, and follow up on projects and issues
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies to include state and Federal labor laws.
What We Offer
We have an incredibly talented group of down-to-earth professionals with the experience, drive and creativity that makes Asuragen a world-class global diagnostics company. Our workplace is full of enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people with bold ideas and the determination to see them through. Our best-in-class diagnostic tests are used throughout a patient’s lifespan by laboratories worldwide. Asuragen is in Austin, TX, which offers top-notch technology, educational, and business benefits.
Asuragen provides a competitive salary, medical, dental, disability and life insurance, a 401(k) plan with company matching, an employee bonus plan, and a tuition reimbursement plan. We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Where permitted by applicable law, candidate must have received or be willing to receive an FDA authorized COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for this position.
Bio-Techne is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.