- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 2 to 3 years professional accounting experience
- Knowledge of accounting, GAAP and financial reporting concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of information
- Ability to establish appropriate priorities, work on multiple projects concurrently and meet inflexible deadlines
- Ability to work independently in completing a variety of confidential tasks
- Ability to interpret and apply judgment to tasks based on broad policies and procedures
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Highly proficient in using Excel, Word, and other Microsoft office programs
- Willingness and ability to learn new computer software.
- Other duties as assigned
This is a Part-time position ideally working Monday through Friday 4 to 5 hours per day.
Pathway is a leading provider of private market portfolio solutions that was founded in 1991 and manages over $75 billion of assets from private equity, private credit, and infrastructure mandates. We develop and manage diversified portfolios of private market investments on behalf of institutional and corporate clients, and have deployed some $90 billion on their behalf. We are headquartered in California and have offices in London, Rhode Island, and Hong Kong.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.