Our Prep Cook Breadheads are masters of our kitchens! Working to ensure all of our ingredients are prepared correctly, in-stock and fresh, our Prep Cooks enable our kitchens to deliver upon our Brand Promise...BEST EXPERIENCE PERIOD!
- Works at pace and prepares ingredients and dish components to Wildflower standards.
- Assists our kitchen in receiving product deliveries and staying well-organized and efficient.
- Ensures station is kept clean and sanitary.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment, with continual emphasis on promoting health and safety.
- Position works a variable schedule during our Store hours of operation which many include weekends and holidays. Reliable and predictable attendance is required.
- Work location is in the kitchen area of a fast-casual restaurant.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Breadhead is regularly required to stand, walk, talk, see, read and hear. The Breadhead frequently is required to bend, push and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The Breadhead is occasionally required to reach, bend, stoop, lift, shake, stir, pour, carry, push, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Substantial repetitive motion of the wrists, hands and fingers. Essential hand/eye coordination.
- Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to move materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques required.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.