Education and Experience
- Program management and implementation; experience managing budgets, overseeing the development of administrative processes, and leading teams. Bachelor's degree or other evidence of strong writing skills.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience managing and leading day-to-day operations (non-profit experience preferred) related to finance/budgets, supporting a team, etc.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with staff and volunteers and to function well within a dynamic team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups and individuals, both orally and through written materials
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and assignments under often strict deadlines using planning and organizing skills
- Ability to collect and direct data for planning and marketing purposes
- Ability to comprehend critical information and issues, to weigh alternatives, and to consider consequences
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets and database management
Salary range will be upper $70Ks to lower $80Ks.
United Way of Southwestern PA offers a generous benefits package that includes 30+ paid days off per year, automatic retirement contributions, and no cost individual health, dental, and vision coverage.
United Way of Southwestern PA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.