ShootProof is seeking an outgoing, computer-savvy, solution-builder to join the team! Product Support Specialists engage with our photographer-members via phone, email, and social media regarding our products and service. Product Support Specialists are eager to resolve problems, address questions, and strengthen photographers’ businesses using ShootProof’s powerful tools. Our ideal Product Support Specialist is proactive, patient, articulate, and warm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a top-notch support experience to professional photographers over phone, email, chat, and social media channels.
- Answer questions and troubleshoot problems for our users within ShootProof and our applications.
- Drive customer satisfaction growth across all support channels.
- Analyze and make recommendations based on feature requests and bugs reported by users.
- Work closely with software developers to improve our products and internal support tools.
- Engage with professional photographers at ShootProof events and trade shows.
If you’re a curious learner and a big-picture problem-solver who dreams of a family-friendly career community with creative benefits and inspiring skyline views, you might be our new Product Support Specialist!