Clark & Enersen is a full-service design firm that takes a holistic approach to design, offering architecture, planning, landscape architecture, interior design, and civil, mechanical, electrical, and structural engineering. Our staff of more than 150 team members work together from the earliest stages of planning through construction to ensure that site, structure, systems, and interiors function together seamlessly.
We are currently seeking a full-time Electrical Engineer for our Fort Collins, Colorado office.
FORT COLLINS, CO #4 Happiest Places in the US | Washington Post, Best US Places to Travel in 2019 | Forbes
What We Do
Our diverse portfolio is the direct result of our commitment to the communities we serve. Through close working relationships and service, we strive to meet the unique needs of each client. Our wide variety of experience on different types of projects, from state-of-the-art science and technology facilities to athletic competition venues, has given our team unmatched expertise in multiple markets.
How We Are Different
We bring all services together through our unique, holistic design approach. This method enhances our ability to communicate with clients and explore solutions. In turn, it helps our team collaborate at a high level and produce superior integration of site, systems, and structure. We also know that our firm is only as good as our people—and we happen to have some of the best design professionals in the entire A/E industry. Clark & Enersen hires and retains top talent for every discipline and department in our firm.
- Flexible work hours.
- Approachable leadership team.
- Health and wellness incentives.
- Leadership development classes.
- In-house golf league, softball, sand volleyball, and soccer teams.
- Work alongside professional engineers to develop electrical engineering designs including lighting, power and low voltage systems
- Attend site visits during field verification and construction periods
- Provide BIM (Revit) documentation of electrical design
- Assist in writing/editing of project specifications