We are seeking an experienced candidate with deep expertise in ETF product, market and distribution to lead the creation and launch of the capital markets function of DoubleLine’s new ETF complex as well as have ongoing responsibility for ETFs. The ETF Capital Markets Specialist will play a key role in developing and maintaining strong relationships throughout the ETF ecosystem (Authorized Participants, Market Makers and Exchanges) to ensure a robust trading environment as well as provide sales support through training and serving as a subject matter expert to both internal and external parties.
- Engage closely with the product development process to ensure ETF products are structured for efficient trading
- Provide ongoing suggestions for product enhancements
- Work with portfolio management to facilitate an effective create and redeem process
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Authorized Participants and Market Makers to support trading of our ETFs on primary and secondary market
- Provide ongoing education and updates about our ETF products to clients, prospects and internal sales teams