Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Need to be able to communicate effectively, multi-task, work independently, work in small groups
- Strong computer aptitude with the ability to easily learn new programs, databases, and procedures in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail a requirement
- Bookkeeping and accounting
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Data file management (Import/Export)
- General understanding of HTML, Single Sign On (SSO), WinZip Encryption, and FTP Servers
- Working knowledge of Andar a plus
United Way of Southwestern PA offers a generous benefits package that includes 30+ paid days off per year, automatic retirement contributions, and no cost individual health, dental, and vision coverage.
United Way of Southwestern PA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.