We are looking for a web UX/UI designer to assist in creating and enhancing our association’s websites.
Web UX/UI Designer responsibilities will include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. You will work closely with our Web Developer to create and implement your designs and components into our websites. You should have experience with design software, wireframe tools and designing for the WordPress CMS platform.
You will be creating both functional and appealing features that address our visitor’s needs and help grow our membership.
Hours for the remote position are flexible and could be 4-9.375 hour days or 5-7.5 hour days.
· Gather and evaluate user and business requirements
· Illustrate design ideas using wireframes, process flows and sitemaps
· Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function
· Design for and work with the WordPress CMS platform
· Design across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices
· Understanding of front end development including HTML(5), CSS, SCSS, Bootstrap
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
· Create and adhere to style standards
· Make layout adjustments based on user feedback