Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Organizational skills to maintain both paper and electronic records.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain flexibility.
- Solid knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 45 pounds.
- Must be able to travel 25%.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Service field/Education or Marketing required
- Social Work experience a plus but not required.
ISO 5.3 Organizational roles, responsibilities and authorities: IFB employees have the responsibility and authority to ensure to produce first quality products that meet our customer requirements.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. IFB Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, and disability or genetics