At Asmodee, we are a global leader in the tabletop gaming industry, dedicated to creating and distributing high-quality games and accessories. Our mission is to bring people together through the power of play, and we strive to create memorable and immersive gaming experiences for players of all ages and skill levels.
As an employer, we are committed to fostering a positive and collaborative work environment, where creativity and innovation are encouraged, and individual growth and development are supported. We believe in the value of our people, and we strive to provide our employees with the resources, tools, and opportunities they need to succeed.
As the Amazon Account Lead, Europe, you will be responsible for driving sales growth and brand awareness on Amazon European marketplaces. You will work closely with the local e-commerce teams to develop and execute strategies that drive customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth.
In this role you will have the opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams and work on exciting and challenging projects, with plenty of room for creativity and innovation. You will develop Amazon best practices to help deliver Operational, Online and Digital Excellence and build plans to implement these in conjunction with the local markets.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of success in sales and e-commerce, with experience in managing Amazon marketplaces. You should have strong analytical skills, be data-driven, and possess the ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
We are looking for someone who has;
- A proven track record of 2-5+ years as either an Amazon 1P Vendor or 3P Seller.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Amazon digital marketing and advertising landscape, including key metrics and strategies to drive business growth.
- Full comprehension of Amazon's operational excellence programs and the factors that drive success within them.
- A strong analytical background with advanced Excel skills to quickly interpret data and translate it into actionable plans that continuously optimize our Amazon business.
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional collaboration with teams such as Order Management, Supply-Forecast, Operations-Logistics, Accounting-Finance, Digital Marketing, and New Products.