Weekend Shift: Friday -- Monday [10 hours per Day]
Clay Lacy Aviation has been providing private jet services around the globe since 1968. Taking pride in the pursuit of perfection is at the center of everything that we do. Our most valuable asset is our experienced team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive, and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician reports to the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor and is responsible for the efficient execution of the work scope and the maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alterations performed under the authority of the Clay Lacy FAA Certificated Repair Station. All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Experience & Requirements
- A&P Certificate required.
- 3+ years of experience, Corporate/Business Jet experience required. Commercial/Part 121 experience will not be considered as alternatives to Corporate/Business Jet experience.
- Avionics skillset or knowledge a strong plus.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies & procedures.
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required.