Telaid, a provider of technology deployment solutions to multi-site companies for over 40 years, seeks a Project Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity to join a team for a growing, privately held Company. If you are self-starter with the ability to multi-task and are interested in gaining project management experience and who takes pride in providing superior customer service to our Clients, business partners, vendors, and fellow team members, then Telaid has a great opportunity to share with you.
This role services both internal and external customers. Internally, you will serve members of both the Project Management and Shared Services team. Externally, you will work with clients throughout the duration of a project, our business partners, and implement resolutions to help each project run efficiently and effectively throughout its duration.
• Provides both internal and external (customer/vendor) task support
• May support 1 project or multiple projects and Project Managers. Must be able to multi-task effectively
• Makes customer notification and/or follow-up calls
• Provides ETA verification and schedule updates with technician crews as directed by PM
• Contacts other vendors to place orders and/or follow-up as directed by PM (lift vendors, material distributors, etc.)
• Assists PM with permit verification and requests
• Reviews weekly reports and updates assigned cases, orders, shipments and POs to reflect current and accurate status. Enlist support of Project Administrators as needed.
• Track progress/status of assigned projects and provide reports as directed by PM
• Develop into “Power User” in all aspects of Telaid Project Management and Accounting systems
o Case and work order creation and update for PM
o Purchase order creation and closure
o Review and approve vendor invoices
o Create Orders and Shipments and submit to accounts receivable