The Pennsylvania office of Norris McLaughlin, P.A., has an opening for an Estate, Trust and Tax associate with at least 5 years of experience in the areas of complex estate planning, estate administration, and individual and fiduciary taxation, as well as experience with shareholder agreements, limited liability companies, and partnership as they relate to estate planning. This position provides the opportunity to further develop skills and to be an integral part of our Estate Trust and Tax Practice Group.
- Draft Wills, Trusts and related correspondence for a broad range of clientele
- Handle all aspects of estate administration, including preparation of Federal Estate Tax Returns, Pennsylvania Inheritance Tax Returns and Fiduciary Accountings
- Form non-profit entities and prepare and file related applications for tax-exempt status
- Handle all aspects of Trust Administration, including Fiduciary Accountings
- Form LLCs, corporations, and partnerships in connection with clients’ estate plans, prepare related Operating, Shareholder and Partnership Agreements and transfer documents
- Juris Doctorate Degree
- LL.M. in Taxation encouraged
- Excellent drafting skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Must be bar admitted in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
If a sophisticated practice in a high quality of life firm sounds appealing, give this opportunity serious consideration.
To be considered for this position, you must complete the online application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and resume to your online application.