At a glance:
A management position, the Supervisor role at Rain the Growth Agency oversees the day-to-day operations for Paid Search and YouTube accounts on behalf of our clients. With a list of direct reports, Supervisors are expected to carry out key optimizations and budget management while also developing their staff and setting their priorities. While the position is remote, this person should expect to work Pacific Time Zone hours most days.
What does a Paid Search Supervisor do at Rain the Growth Agency?
- Facilitate the planning, research & implementation of search campaigns from start to finish, including the coordination and report delivery on campaign results (on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis)
- Strategize with existing and new clients to grow their business alongside Cross-Channel planners and Account Leads.
- Manage and professionally develop direct reports
- Act as a public face to agency clients
- Daily spend and performance monitoring
- Optimization suggestions and implementation
- Responsible for tracking ad copy and keyword performance in terms of client ROI and quality; such as A/B ad copy and landing page testing
- Perform competitive analysis for all clients
- Establish yourself as a thought leader within the industry by participating in key industry events, as well as, writing articles for industry publications to raise the agency's profile.
- Be a trusted advisor to clients by influencing and challenging their thinking across all aspects of media
- Partner with the Client Services team to strengthen existing client relationships, to overcome their marketing challenges and to ensure client satisfaction
- Work with Client, Analytics and Data Operations teams to establish clear measurement plans for campaigns that will be used to optimize media for maximum performance
- Inspire the Search team to be the very best they can be, by creating a work environment that fosters smart-thinking, creativity, collaboration and the delivery of exceptional work
- Act as a mentor to the media team, supporting them with training on concepts, research tools, and analytics
- Exemplify Rain the Growth Agency Core Values that define who we are:
- Be Courageous, Value Relationships, Commit to Excellence and Have a Winning Spirit
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
What makes a great Paid Search Supervisor at our agency?
- 4-5 years of Paid Search experience
- 1-2 years of YouTube Experience a plus
- Bachelors degree or equivalent amount of experience
- Advertising Agency experience is a plus
- Google Ads & Microsoft Ads certifications
- Experience with 3rd party search management tools such as Search Ads 360, Marin, Kenshoo and Adobe
- Experience with managing shopping feeds for product companies
- Direct-to-consumer experience a plus
- Experience with reporting, tracking, and developing campaign insights
- Creative problem solver
- Willingness to go above and beyond for your clients needs including some extended work days
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office strengths in Excel and PowerPoint are a must!
- Appreciation of our agency Core Values
Why work at Rain the Growth Agency?
- We are a national leader in DTC marketing, and an award-winning fully integrated creative and media agency specializing in both linear and digital channels.
- We represent many successful companies such as; Mercari, 1800Contacts, Headspace, Mirror, Consumer Cellular, Bissell and many, many more.
- We do a thing we call Transactional Brand Building, meaning we deliver on our clients brand and sales objectives at the same time, often with the same work and the same media plan. This unique Rain philosophy has helped build many iconic brands such as Peloton, Wayfair, Humana and Chewy.
- There are about 270 of us all over the United States, so were big enough to have all the bells and whistles, but small enough that we have a warm welcoming culture.
- We are collaborative. We care about, appreciate, and respect each other, value diversity and treat our staff very well.
- We proudly invest in our employees, technology and tools to ensure the best possible work environment.
- We like to have fun, so there is always an opportunity to join in group activities, book clubs, contests, parties and events.
- Transparency is valued. Everyone in the company knows how we are doing and where were going. We encourage open communication and reward success with a generous profit sharing program.
- We are built for stability. We believe in keeping and enhancing key talent and have a large and diverse roster of impressive clients with diverse revenue sources. This allows us to weather the ups and downs of market conditions, without massive staffing swings.
- All of the above because we are privately held. We make big decisions quickly and answer only to our clients and to each other.