By joining Exosome Diagnostics, a Bio-Techne brand (NASDAQ: TECH), you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Exosome Diagnostics is a liquid biopsy company that harness the power of Exosomes as a multi-analyte component of Liquid Biopsies. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers to further treat and prevent disease worldwide.
Exosome Diagnostics is seeking a Senior Scientist with proven experience in assay development, particularly involving immuno-affinity-based methods in protein science and technology, as well as a hands-on familiarity with working with nucleic acids. This position requires an individual with a can-do attitude who is adaptable and able to fill different roles and responsibilities. The ideal candidate has a documented track record and experience in a variety of protein detection and analytical methods, preferably in an industrial setting and/or under a regulated environment, highly organized with attention to details and have excellent communication skills.
- Serves as an in-house subject matter domain expert in protein science and technology.
- Provides technical leadership in immunoassay development and validation.
- Designs, innovates and executes protein-based assays including ELISA and other protein detection methods.
- Develops work routines including automation and standard operating procedures.
- Develops, supports or validates custom immunoassay products in CLIA or FDA-regulated setting if necessary.
- Leads or supports in-house development of technology solutions to interrogate exosome protein cargos.
- Leads or supports custom projects for biomarker discovery including using proteomics platforms.
- Reports and documents, in a timely manner, results, progress to colleagues and/or clients or for IP filing.
- Contributes and writes experimental plans, protocols, SOPs and reports accurately and on time.
- Leads or supports troubleshooting activities leading to resolution and improvement.
- Takes on routine laboratory responsibilities and be compliance with laboratory rules.
- Provides writing and technical support for SOPs, protocols, and Statements of Work as needed.
- Participates in the review and update of existing procedures and develop new procedures as needed.
- Follows company policies and practices, performs additional duties as assigned.