EUA will be filling a number of architectural internship positions in its Milwaukee, Madison and Denver offices during the summer of 2020. These positions would be full-time during the summer months, approximately mid-May or early June through mid-August or early September. Our interns will be working primarily in our market focused studios, and will also have the opportunity to work together on a group project.
We invite you to complete an application for this position if you are interested in being considered for one of these positions. We will be accepting applications through approximately the first week of March and making selections by the first week of April.
A good candidate for this position is a current student of Architecture or Interior Design. This position works under close supervision and receives specific and detailed instruction as to required tasks and results expected; Revit Skills a plus, but may learn in office.
- Assistance in Project Work, which may include:
- Assistance in measuring Project Sites and Existing Buildings
- Assistance in creating/modifying project Revit Models as directed
- Creation of graphic images for project presentations or project deliverables
- Analysis of building/project requirements
- Assistance in researching building products or materials
- Backup to Front-desk position (for breaks and PTO – distributed among all current Student Interns)
- Additional responsibilities as required