Responsible for supporting users on IFAI hardware and software. Perform tasks related to IT programs and maintenance. Support the IT Director and Business Systems Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide in person or remote support for Windows 10/MacOS laptops, printers, peripherals and software
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow up of all incidents and requests
- Performing and ensuring proper installation of equipment, operating systems, and software.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining IT equipment inventory.
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs and updates to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design and installation specifications.
- Read technical documentation, communicate with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support.
- Refer major hardware and software problems or defective products to IT Director or Business Systems Manager for resolution.
- Train others in the proper use of hardware and software.
- Responsible for administration and support of company SharePoint intranet.
- Coordinate with staff to maintain and support digital file organization standards.
- Work with Business Systems Manager and Marketing for data collation and output tasks.
- Manage the IFAI phone system.
- Works effectively with all IFAI staff to create an environment of teamwork.
- Actively participates in and supports programs/plans that enhance the growth and development of IFAI and its personnel.
- Performs other related duties as required.