As a Program Advisor you will receive inbound phone inquiries from parents who are interested in a reading skills program for their children. You'll talk to between 25-30 parents each day, discussing their children's reading skills, explaining how the programs will help, and aiding them in overcoming obstacles to enrollment.
In each call, you'll explore the parent's motivation for inquiring, gain an understanding of the child's reading skills and attitude about reading, and make an informed recommendation to enroll in an appropriate program. We take inbound customer calls during the following hours each week:
- Monday through Friday: 5:00 AM to 7:00 PM Pacific
- Saturday: 5:00 AM to 4:00 PM Pacific
- Sunday: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM Pacific
Successful Program Advisors for the Institute:
- Take charge and lead the customer through the call.
- Engage parents in thoughtful conversation about their children's needs.
- Are persistent and determined to help every parent they speak with.
- Enjoy talking with moms and dads about their children's reading.
Program Advisors working from home must meet technical eligibility requirements. We will provide any necessary software, as well as support and guidance to get you set up, but you must have the following:
- A quiet, designated work area that is free from distractions.
- A Windows PC, or Apple computer with stable and reliable internet access.
- A USB headset with microphone. Click below for recommended models.
If you encounter an error or need assistance with this application, please send us a message here: