The Manhattan office of Norris McLaughlin, P.A., is seeking a bright, energetic, and hard-working Associate with 3-5 years of commercial real estate experience. The position provides the opportunity to work both independently and as part of our strong real estate team.
- Handle lender and borrower representation in commercial real estate transactions, including mortgage financing and acquisition and disposition of real property
- Draft and negotiate loan documents
- Review of due diligence, including title commitments and policies surveys, insurance, tenant estoppels and SNDAs
- Draft lease reviews
- Review and preparation of borrower organizational charts and corporate documents
- Experience in commercial real estate and commercial real estate finance transactions (cooperative and condominium experience a plus)
- Superior academic credentials
- Excellent researching, writing and communication skills
- Admitted in the State of New York
Our firm offers a collegial work environment with an emphasis on quality of life and long-term career success.
You must fill out and complete the online application to be considered for this position. Please remember to attach your cover letter and resume to your online application.
NM provides employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications, and abilities in a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law, in accordance with applicated federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.