- BA in Behavioral Science with a minimum of 2000 hours of employment in Mental Health, working with adults with Serious and Persistent Mental Health Diagnoses. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Experience: 2 years’ experience working with single adults who have experienced long-term homelessness.
- Experience: 2 years’ experience working with individuals experiencing substance use disorders.
- Experience: Minimum one years’ experience working in Harm Reduction and Housing First with a demonstrated working knowledge and commitment to these modalities.
- Experience working with a caseload is preferred. Broad knowledge of case management activities and wrap-around services.
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a letter of interest and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications through our website at https://avivomn.org/about/careers. If you have questions on your application, e-mail Avivo.Recruitment@avivomn.org
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.