High School diploma or equivalent.
Two years of working experience in facility maintenance.
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to read, writes, speak and understand English fluently.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively with a team.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work flow.
• Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner.
• Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure.
• Strong passion for working in a fast paced and result oriented environment.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Committed to provide excellent customer service all times.
• Lifting or pushing less than 50 pounds.
• Bending at the waist, sitting, kneeling, laying horizontally, climbing, walking, etc., as job requires.
• Extreme heat or cold.
• Noise level which may, at time, require normal hearing protection in the form of ear plugs.
• Cleaning fluids normally used in custodial duties.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.