Clay Lacy Aviation has been providing private jet services around the globe since 1968. Taking pride in the pursuit of perfection is at the center of everything that we do. Our most valuable asset is our experienced team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including a full-service FBO at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles, and FAA Part 145 aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide.
This position will support our new FBO start-up operations at John Wayne Airport. We are currently accepting applications for a projected mid-December start date. While actual dates may change, should this opportunity be of interest, we look forward to hearing from you.
The Valet Attendant position is a customer service position that is responsible for providing valet service by safely driving, parking, retrieving and ensuring vehicle safely at all times to our customers and guests.
The Valet Attendant plays a significant role in the success of the company. They are the first person our clients and customers see upon arrival, and the last person our clients and guests see when they depart. A warm welcome, smiling face, and professional demeanor are of the utmost importance.
All applicants must submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Help direct traffic to keep the flow of cars clean and organized.
- Welcome guests upon arrival and departure.
- Greet all customers by name, take care of their needs, and develop a rapport with each person driving up to your stand.
- Open and close doors for every customer upon arrival and departure.
- Assist guests with luggage from vehicle and to vehicle as necessary.
- Turn off each car and remove keys.
- Provide each customer with a valet ticket and provide retrieval process.
- Park and retrieve cars carefully, efficiently, and in a timely manner.
- Provide a self-reliant attitude when needed. Must be able to work with or without supervision.
- Promote awesome customer relations. Smiles, goes above and beyond, makes customers feel they are receiving the best in class customer service.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.