Summary of Duties:
Under the general direction of the Center for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support (CSTLTS) Program Manager, individual needed to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate grant trainings, programs, and activities within the Southern Plains Tribal Health Board’s Tribal Epidemiology Center (TEC) and tribal communities in OK, KS, TX.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Help develop the capacity for tribes and tribal organization to support responses to the tribal public health crises,
- Participate in and evaluate various culturally competent trainings,
- Evaluate the implementation and facilitation of culturally appropriate best practices within Tribal communities,
- Develop, update and evaluate public health education materials,
- Work with tribal health professionals and clinical staff to improve infrastructure and capacity to implement best practices,
- Assist with data collection and survey implementation,
- Provide and track technical assistance and distribute program information to tribes, tribal organizations, state and local entities regarding public health trainings, programs, and health career opportunities.
Responsible for developing and maintaining a training schedule, coordinating the use of outside professionals for classes, seminars, webinar, as well as, provide trainings as requested on public health, evaluation, data collection and culturally competency topics.
Responsible for collecting and analyzing data through evaluation to improve trainings and services provided to the tribes, tribal programs, state and other organizations.
Responsible for working with tribal partners and stakeholders to evaluate effectiveness of the program, quality assurance, capacity-building survey/data collection, collaboration efforts and training provided to the service area.
Other duties as assigned.