Bennett Thrasher, currently ranked among the largest CPA firms in the U.S., is a premier provider of professional tax, assurance, consulting, and wealth management services to businesses and high net worth individuals. Consistently named one of the Best Accounting Firms to Work for in the United States by Accounting Today, Bennett Thrasher offers the expertise and opportunities of a large accounting firm, while also providing a commitment to culture and a family-like work atmosphere.
Bennett Thrasher (“BT”) has an opening for a Project Manager in our Business Transformation Service Team. We operate like a start-up but have the confidence of the firm at our backs. Our goal is to deliver Accounting as a Service to our clients through advanced technology and automation.
Your job responsibilities would include:
- Implement or overseeing the implementation of the Sage Intacct environment and any related sub-systems such as bill.com or Nexonia.
- Build reports and dashboards through Sage Intacct to provide real-time financial statements and business metrics.
- Establishing a trusted relationship with the client to gather the information needed for a successful implementation.
- Continue learning and developing your software & industry skills to stay current on the product and requirements.
- Be a mentor to others to learn from and be the go-to person.
Software knowledge required:
Software we use:
- Sage Intacct