Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
Required Knowledge/Skills/Position Qualifications
- Experience in product manufacturing and inventory management.
- Cultural humility.
- Must be a CA resident and live at least 75 miles from the office and must be available for in-person meetings at the DWC offices.
- Must provide documentation of a negative COVID-19 test result from the last seven days, on first day of hire.
- Must provide documentation of a negative TB test result within the last twelve months, on first day of hire.
- You will be required to have received at least the first dose of COVID-19 vaccination to start employment with DWC, and second dose must be received within 30 days from the first day of hire.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
[This section lists visa requirements, H1-B sponsorship, special clearances, etc. If applicable, insert information regarding government contracts or special requirements.]
Downtown Women’s Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Downtown Women’s Center complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.