Clay Lacy Aviation has been providing private jet services around the globe since 1968. Taking pride in the pursuit of perfection is at the center of everything that we do. Our most valuable asset is our experienced team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive, and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including a full-service FBO at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles, and FAA Part 145 aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide.
The Line Service Technician is a customer service position that is responsible for supporting all ground operations for inbound and outbound aircraft crews and passengers. Additionally, Line Service is a support position to other departments: Charter, Aircraft Maintenance, and Facilities. Line Service Technicians require: good decision-making skills, the ability to follow company procedures, flexibility in a dynamic working environment and must possess good interpersonal communication skills. Your safety is important to us. Line Service Technicians work with fuels and other flammable, hazardous materials; proper handling procedures must be followed. The airport area is a high noise environment; the use of personal protection equipment is required. Operating vehicles and moving aircraft in close proximity of people, buildings and other aircraft require extreme caution. Procedures must be followed for your personal safety, the safety of others, and protection of company and customer property.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Fuel aircraft under ATA Specifications 103 and AirBP GAFO Standards.
- Tow and marshal aircraft.
- Ensure aircraft are chocked, locked, and secure.
- Aircraft lavatory and potable water service.
- Load / unload baggage.
- Assist pilots with aircraft pre- and post-flight services.
- Top off fuel trucks / complete proper fuel farm paperwork.
- Operate ground support equipment.
- Provide basic security duties to people and property.
- Direct people, drivers, and flight crews on the ramp area.
- Drive company vehicles off-site for various tasks as assigned.
- Assist other departments as required including facility cleaning and other tasks as assigned.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.