Accurate and Detail Oriented?
Great Customer Service?
Looking for the Opportunity to Work in a Key Role in a Growing Industry?
We’re one of the area’s top Business Technology Firms and we’re looking for our next AP Specialist. We are seeking a motivated person with excellent problem-resolution, attention to detail, and time management, and strong communication abilities and, most importantly, someone who is ready to be part of a winning team.
You’ll work from our comfortable offices located in West Reading, PA and will be responsible for processing AP and sales commission, and the overall operational success of the AP department.
The AP Specialist Position:
- You will provide exceptional customer service and answer incoming calls and questions as they relate to payments
- You’ll go through equipment invoices for paid / commission purposes weekly
- You’ll understand the process of the monthly auto pay with credit cards and daily customer charges
- You will be entering the daily deposit and wired monies
- You will be processing invoices, verifying financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records and providing other support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization
- You’ll review invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approval
- You will maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for accounts payable file
- You will clarify any questionable invoice items, prices, or signatures
- You’ll obtain proper information and/or date regarding invoice payments
- You’ll ensure timely payments to ensure 100% discount utilization
- You will assist and champion at times sales commission processing and calculating
- You’ll set up vendors for ACH payments
- You will be responsible for reviewing the AR and AP process and eliminate unnecessary steps and work with other departments on procedure
About Fraser Advanced Information Systems:
Fraser Advanced Information Systems is a growing and successful business technology company that has been serving small to medium businesses and non-profits in Eastern and Central PA and Western New Jersey since 1971. Our focus is on taking care of the clients who rely on us for their day-to-day business technology needs AND taking care of our employees; wellness challenges, food days, fun environment – you get the idea. Do the right thing isn’t just a core value it is a way of life. Did we mention you would be a part of a winning team who works hard, plays hard and has an intense customer focus? Being named as a 2022 PA Best Places to Work is a direct reflection of how we value our employees, both personally and professionally.
As part of our Full-Time staff you’ll enjoy:-
- Competitive pay
- Fun and entertaining work environment (think food, lots of food)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid Time Off
- Company provided training & certifications
- Growth opportunities with a proven industry leader
- Company incentives and promotions