Noritz has been an innovator in the water heater industry for over 60 years. We introduced the first modern, electronically controlled tankless water heater in 1981 and remain the leader in energy savings and superior hot water delivery today.
Noritz is hiring a Customer Care Agent to work remotely in our Customer Care department. The ideal candidate for this position is someone with great customer service skills who works great individually and, on a team. The Customer Care Agent is responsible for troubleshooting the Company’s products and diagnosing the customer's needs, recommending steps to resolutions while entering and maintaining customer and product data on our databases.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 9:00am-6:00pm PST
- Answer inbound calls regarding troubleshooting, warranty, and general information.
- Expedites resolution by processing warranty parts or coordinating and guiding service as needed.
- Records all phone calls in the CRM database while continually updating CRM records with accurate information.
- Respond to callbacks, emails, and chat inquiries
- Maintains good communication with supervisors, office staff members, and outside contacts.
- Any or all duties assigned by the supervisor