Mayo Aviation is seeking a full-time Charter Sales Executive to add to our talented sales team! If you are a highly motivated person, and are committed to service excellence and love the aviation business, you might be a great fit! This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company in the aviation industry.
The Charter Sales Executive plays a pivotal role in driving the growth of revenue and service margins by actively seeking out new business opportunities and building strong relationships with prospective clients. This position leverages industry knowledge and sales expertise to effectively communicate the value proposition of our services and convert leads into charter bookings. This position offers a unique blend of sales, customer relationship management, and aviation knowledge.
About Mayo Aviation:
Mayo Aviation has been providing private chartered jets since 1978, with locations in Centennial and Aspen, Colorado. With convenient locations, our customers do not need to worry about flight delays, poor customer service, waiting in long lines, or being cramped on an aircraft. Mayo Aviation guarantees the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry. We also provide a broad range of fleet options to meet any customer’s needs, whether that is for a business trip or a family vacation. Our aircraft offer luxury and comfort that cannot be matched.
What you can expect from us:
- Base Salary Range of $60,000 - $70,000
- Uncapped commission on charter sales and the opportunity to sell the Direct Access JetCard
- Ability to be a valued and cared-for team member who is more than a number and whose voice is heard.
- Support for your Professional Development, career growth, and advancement.
- Affordable medical, dental, & vision insurance within the first 30 days; Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account; 100% Company-paid Life, Short Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance; 401K plan participation within the first 30 days; Unlimited Paid Time Off; Corporate Dash Pass; Free Rocket Lawyer Subscription; and more!
What you will be doing:
- Negotiate, prepare, and present compelling sales proposals, quotes, and contracts, articulating the benefits and differentiators of our services.
- Collaborate closely with the operations team to coordinate charter logistics, ensuring seamless execution of flights and impeccable customer experiences.
- Customer engagement via phone, email and in person
- Greet passengers in person when departing and arriving.
- Generate leads for Managed Services team.
- Work sales process for both inbound requests, as well as outbound sales activities to define progress on opportunities, forecast close rates and close charter deals.
- Provide a single point of contact for charter customers to engage both Mayo Aviation operated aircraft and brokered services.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with clients, understanding their preferences, travel patterns, and business requirements to deliver exceptional service.
- Utilize company and industry technology.
- Able to articulate an elevated level of product and services knowledge across the industry.
- Promotes an active safety culture, understands SMS, and executes all activities within a safe decision-making environment ensuring compliance with all applicable rules, regulations, and organizational standards.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas as assigned.
- Provide team support by participating in a 24/7 on call shift environment.
- Provide regular reports and updates on sales activities, opportunities, and challenges to the management team.