- Degree: Bachelor's Degree.
- Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE). Passing score from the BOC for the Athletic Trainer. National Provider Identifier (NPI).
- Certification: Unrestricted state license/registration/certification in any of the 49 regulated states, the District of Columbia, or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the US Virgin Islands to provide health care within the scope of practice for Athletic Trainers per state practice acts.
- Experience: Two years of relevant Athletic Training work experience within the last three years. Experience working with active populations (e.g. military, high school, collegiate, professional sports, performing arts, occupational health).
- Citizenship: U.S. citizenship.
- Credentialing: Ability to pass background check and drug screen. Current physical and immunizations.
- Physical Requirements: You must be on the premises to perform the job. The environment is fast-paced and multifaceted, with conditions and duties that can change quickly throughout a shift.
To learn more, contact Ruby Mangum at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Vets Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, Cognito Systems, LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you are unable to use our online tools to search and/or apply for jobs due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.