Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to the HR Department..
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our entry level Personal Account Representative - Float (Bank Teller) position housed at our Port Townsend Branch! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Responsible for greeting clients (in person or by telephone) and appropriately assisting them either personally or by referral to another staff member.
8:30AM to 5:15PM Mondays through Fridays.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Takes action to connect with customers in a way that promotes 1st Security Bank.
- Achieves monthly goals.
- Processes monetary transactions and balances cashbox daily.
- Receives and processes name and address changes and other account maintenance as needed.
- Takes initiative to learn bank products, services, and procedures by utilizing their Branch Development Plan.
- Provides routine information and cross-sell Bank products and services.
- Participates in branch operational and audit activities as assigned.
- Follows appropriate steps to ensure branch security.
- Travels to assigned 1st Security Bank locations as business needs require.
- Adheres to 1st Security Bank policies and procedures.
- Supports management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner and represents the bank with a high level of integrity.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.