Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Positive, high-energy, can-do attitude
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills including public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with diverse populations and to function well within a team environment
- Tech savviness, including experience with Microsoft Office, virtual platforms, and willingness to explore new systems
- Ability to be self-directed and decisive
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and comfort with a fast-paced dynamic environment
Education and Experience
- Required: Bachelor's degree in public administration, non-profit management or related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience); at least five years working in human services or related field; track record of successful work in collaborative settings with community organizations and institutions of diverse size, scope and range of interests
- Preferred: Master's degree and experience writing grants, proposals, applications and reports
United Way of Southwestern PA offers a generous benefits package that includes 30+ paid days off per year, automatic retirement contributions, and no cost individual health, dental, and vision coverage.
United Way of Southwestern PA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.