- Proficiency with Revit (2016 - 2019)
- AutoCAD (2015 - 2019)
- Process-Oriented Thinker
- Experience with precast concrete detailing
- Experience with other 3-D modeling software such as Tekla, StructureWorks, or SolidWorks
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Experience with Bluebeam Revu
- Associates Degree
- Drafting, Drafting Tools, Design Skills, Conceptual Skills, Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Data Entry Skills, Functional and Technical Skills, Action-Oriented, Thoroughness, Innovation, Process-Oriented, Organization skills.
CEG is proud to be a company with talented, professional and experienced employees who share in CEG's goals to help our clients achieve their design and building objectives. CEG is an Employee Owned Firm (ESOP) that offers a comprehensive benefits package including a 401(k) program.
CEG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.