DI exists to relieve the world of mediocre experiences and to create remarkable ones. Our people make the remarkable possible through an unwavering display of uncommon commitment each day.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, CNC+LSAM, this role is a full-time, hourly position scheduled Monday - Friday with the availability for overtime & Saturdays when necessary. The CNC Tech is a strong team player with a positive attitude, is willing to take direction as well as be a self-starter and enjoys working in a creative, problem solving, and fast-paced manufacturing environment.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES/FUNCTIONS may include but are not limited to:
- Set up and operate CNC routers
- Contributes to process improvements as needed
- Inspects the machinery and product for quality assurance
- Works safely in and around a fabrication shop environment; handles material appropriately
- Fulfills other production duties assigned as needed
- Ability to set up and operate CNC routers
- Knowledge of general machining practices and techniques
- Knowledge of fractions, decimals - both standard and metric- as well as basic geometry
- Knowledge of reading and interpreting blueprints
- Ability to use various measuring tools
- Understanding of tooling and work holding fixtures
- Knowledge of material identification and functions of those materials
- 3+ years of experience setting up and operating CNC routers is preferred but not required
- Ability to program in Mastercam is a plus but not required
- Ability to work with Solid Works is a plus but not required
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
Permission to play at DI starts with the ability to be a team player, possess a positive attitude while under a tight deadline and demonstrate an uncommon commitment to your work. Please visit our website (www.dimin.com) to see some of the amazing work we do!
This is a hourly (non-exempt) position. DI offers a full benefit package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance along with Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and Supplemental Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity. Additionally, we offer a 401(k) with a match, Health Savings Account match, Paid Time Off (PTO), 8 paid holidays plus an employee chosen Floating Holiday annually, and paid Parental Leave. Please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements. No phone calls please. A full list of available opportunities can be found at: www.dimin.com/jobs.
New in 2018, DI incorporated the Great Game of Business principles into the way we do things. The program is designed to create a business of business people, provide transparency into company performance and directly tie daily behavior to impact DIs performance. GGOB allows for the potential of quarterly bonuses as company goals are achieved.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and hold a valid drivers license. Dimensional Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and depends on diversity of ideas, skills and perspectives to solve the world's toughest creative challenges, encouraging and amplifying every voice so we can create remarkable experiences for all.