When you work at Landmark, you'll find we are all about Culture, Connection, and Contribution. You'll build relationships beyond transactions. You will work with people who want to be better every day you'll be challenged to grow and supported in your development. You'll have an opportunity to make a real difference for our customers and our communities.
We are currently looking for a Bank Manager to join the Landmark team. Here are all the details:
HOW YOU'LL CONNECT
Provides leadership and management for a team that consistently delivers the Landmark National Bank promise that Everyone starts as a customer and leaves as a friend. Models exceptional customer service and demonstrates a high level of knowledge of all bank products and services. Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers and represents a positive bank image through community engagement. Accountable for efficient, compliant, and profitable operations at branch location, including leading business development efforts. Holds team accountable for service and sales performance standards, and provides necessary supervision, training, coaching and development to support team and bank success. Works closely with team, other bank divisions, and bank leadership to develop, monitor, and achieve branch goals.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Maintain a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Able to exercise sound business judgement
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Advanced communication and customer service skills, including experience with presentations
- Supervisory and management experience, preferred
- Consumer lending experience, preferred
- Advanced level of understanding of basic personal computer programs (Internet, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide excellent customer service by modeling the Landmark National Bank promise that Everyone starts as a customer and leaves as a friend, which includes training, coaching, and developing your team in assessing and addressing customer needs.
- Advance customer and bank success by utilizing a high level of knowledge of all bank products and services to support your team in connecting current and prospective customers to Landmark National Bank products and services.
- Build and maintain relationships with all customers, your team, and community partners.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive business development plan that includes active outreach to current and prospective customers.
- Serve customers with consumer loan needs by accepting, inputting, closing, and approving consumer loan requests.
- Represent Landmark National Bank through community engagement to advance the banks reputation both during and after business hours.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, operational procedures, and risk management policies, including regular audits.
- Collaborate with team, other bank divisions, and bank leadership to develop, monitor, and achieve branch goals.
- Supervise, train, coach, and develop your team of associates, including utilizing the Quarterly Job Progress Plan and other performance development processes and reviews.
- Manage your professional improvement through the utilization of the Quarterly Job Progress Plan and consistently meet Minimum, Target and Optimum levels of performance.
- Responsible for performance counseling, including making and recommending disciplinary action decisions.
- Utilize prescribed hiring process to select team members.
- Engage in and initiate Landmark National Bank Culture initiatives and team success activities, including Daily Huddles, Weekly Rally Meetings, and Hoopla events.
- Demonstrate ability to exercise sound business judgement, including collecting and analyzing data to inform decisions.
- Represent the bank well in the community.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.