The Implementation Project Manager plays a key role in driving the overall project management for our Implementation Teams. The right candidate is a natural leader and a project focused machine that knows how to ensure completion on time and on budget and measure project performance.
Deadlines can loom, but that’s when you really thrive – keeping your cool and maintaining a positive attitude is second nature. You are a person who NEEDS to make things happen – to make the project come to life. You are driven and a natural collaborator who is ready to brief fellow team members of the team with the “who, when, and why” to arrive at the best “what.” You cannot be stopped.
THIS JOB IS PERFECT, IF YOU…
• Live to see projects completed, on time, and on budget
• Understand that communication with stakeholders is key
• Have respect for the rules but the savvy to break them
• Know how to take a punch (a "no" only makes you more determined)
• Thrive as the ultimate team player and treat everyone with respect
• Crave a fast-moving agency environment
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3 years of experience in deploying technology across enterprise customers locations as a PM.
• Experience with enterprise hospitality or retail customers.
• A strong Project Management background, PM certification is highly desirable
• Track record of developing work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
• Conduct risk analysis and monitoring the progress of plans against project milestones and budgets
• Extensive knowledge of providing technical and analytical guidance to the project team and ensuring quality standards and review of project deliverables
• An organized, team-first player
• A positive attitude and collaborative mindset
• Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
• A healthy interest in driving efficiency
APPLY. YES, THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU.