The law firm of Norris McLaughlin, P.A. in Bridgewater, NJ has an immediate need for a full-time training specialist to join the Practice Support Services department. The candidate should have a college degree with a minimum of three to five years as a technical trainer, legal environmental experience preferred.
- You will participate in a full range of training activities, including needs analysis and the development of training outlines and curricula.
- You will also deliver new hire orientation and technical training programs to staff and attorneys.
- Additionally, you will troubleshoot and provide end-user support related to software issues.
- Some travel to our tri-state offices is required.
- Must have experience in teaching in both a classroom environment and in one-on-one training sessions, law firm environment preferred;
- Must present a strong working knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Office 2016 products;
- Must have a working knowledge of document management systems (iManage Desksite preferred), Workshare Compare, Adobe Acrobat and/or PDF Scansoft products, Best Authority TOA program, and time entry systems.
- The ideal candidate must also exhibit the following:
- excellent written and oral communication skills;
- attention to detail;
- be self-motivated;
- the ability to work independently;
- highly organized.
To be considered for this position you must complete an online application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and resume with your application.