- Associate Degree in Project Management, Construction Management or a related field (the candidate must possess equivalent combinations of technical training and experience).
- At least 3 years of Revit experience.
- Must be self-motivated and have a desire for continued learning and personal growth
- Must be highly detail-oriented with excellent organization skills
- Positive attitude toward project challenges
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Architecture or a similar field is preferred.
CEG is proud to be a company with talented, professional and experienced employees who share in CEG's goals to help our clients achieve their design and building objectives. CEG is an Employee Owned Firm (ESOP) that offers a comprehensive benefits package including a 401(k) program.
CEG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.