As a leading institutional investment management firm that creates and manages specialized private equity funds of funds for institutional investors worldwide, we are seeking an:
Investment Analysts are responsible for monitoring client portfolios and analyzing potential private equity fund investment opportunities. Investment Analysts work closely with Associates, Vice Presidents, and Directors on small client and due diligence teams.
- Conducting in-depth due diligence on managers and potential investments in one or more of the following: private equity, private credit, and infrastructure across primaries, secondaries, co-investments and direct investments
- Analyzing client portfolio performance and diversification
- Assisting with the preparation of comprehensive client reports and presentations
- Assisting with the analysis to determine optimal client portfolio construction
- Analyzing financial statements, quarterly and annual reports of private market partnerships, including a review of partnership portfolio company valuations and cash flows
- Assisting with special client servicing, reporting, research, and due diligence projects on an ad hoc basis
- Approximately 1—3 years of analytical experience in investment banking, consulting, audit, investment management, or other similar fields
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, business economics, or related field with a record of high academic achievement
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level I or II - Preferred, but not required.
- Experience working with one of the "Big 4" in Private Equity related transactions.
More About Pathway Capital Management, LP
Pathway is a leading provider of private market portfolio solutions that was founded in 1991 and manages over $85 billion of assets from private equity, private credit, and infrastructure mandates. We develop and manage diversified portfolios of private market investments on behalf of institutional and corporate clients, and have deployed more than $90 billion on their behalf. We are headquartered in California and have offices in London, Rhode Island, and Hong Kong.
Pathway offers highlycompetitive compensation and a generous and comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees.
In order to be considered for any position, you must answer all required questions in our online application. Incomplete applications will be receive lower priority for consideration.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.