- Associate degree in human resources, or related field required. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Two years working in an administrative role. Prior experience working in human resources preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
FPHNYC offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Salary range is $50,000 to $65,000
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) eligible employer
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy
- Medical, dental, and life insurance with low or no employee contribution
- A retirement savings plan with generous employer contribution
- Flexible spending medical and commuter benefits plan
- Generous and flexible work from home policy with up to three days working at home
- Fun hybrid office environment and passionate team
- Fun all staff events all year round
- Meaningful work at an organization striving to advance health equity and social justice
Hybrid schedule: Three days remote and two days in office.
All new hires must be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, unless they have been granted a reasonable accommodation for religion or disability. If you are offered employment, this requirement must be met by your date of hire, unless a reasonable accommodation for exemption is received and approved by the hiring agency.
To apply, send Resume, with Cover Letter, including how your experience relates to this position here. We ask that you do not contact our staff directly and no phone inquiries please. Applicants who best match the position needs will be contacted.
The Fund for Public Health in New York City is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages a diverse pool of candidates to apply.