Community Partnerships of Idaho (CPI) has been providing health and human services for over 25 years in Idaho and is an industry leader committed to advocating for those we serve and our communities. We pride ourselves in delivering high quality services and the training and development of our staff.
In January 2020, CPI was acquired by a like-minded, non-profit, called RISE, Inc. RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Combined, CPI and RISE are working together to Create Opportunities for and with People in the states and communities they serve.
Behavioral Health Specialists will provide individualized service, in a one-on-one school-based or community-based setting. As a Behavioral Health Specialists, you will provide encouragement and support to help address specific skill-building needs. Our goal is to help each individual develop and improve their coping, social, and communication skills, as well as their ability to manage behaviors that might negatively impact their life.
POSITION EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in a human service related field
- Ability to work in a school-based setting
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- One year mental health experience, preferred
- Community Based Rehabilitation Service (CBRS) experience, preferred
- Certified Child & Family Resiliency Practitioner (CFRP) certification, preferred
- Assist the student in gaining and utilizing skills necessary to participate in school. Skills training in behavior control, social skills, communication skills, appropriate interpersonal behavior, symptom management, activities of daily living, study skills, and coping skills are types of interventions
- Promote the student’s ability to participate in educational services, as defined in Section 850 of rule, through a consistent, assertive, and continuous intervention process
- Implement replacement behaviors with the purpose to prevent or treat behavioral conditions of students who exhibit maladaptive behaviors
- Provide assistance to access classroom and class special activities (i.e. P.E., music, computer lab)
- Paid time off/holiday
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- FLEX and Dependent Care Savings
- Life & Leadership Coaching