Clark & Enersen is one of the country’s fastest growing design firms. As an employee-owned, full-service design firm we offer architecture, engineering, interior design, landscape architecture, and planning, with specialized expertise in commissioning, laboratory planning, community and stakeholder engagement, construction administration, grant assistance, and land development.
Clark & Enersen provides its employees the opportunity to work on impactful, rewarding, and sustainable projects of all sizes and types across the country. Our culture prioritizes exceptional service, integrated services, creative design solutions, and employee growth in a team-based atmosphere. We are currently seeking a full-time Landscape Architect to join our Lincoln, Nebraska or Omaha, Nebraska Site Team.
LINCOLN, NEBRASKA #2 Best Place to Live for Young Adults | MoneyRates, #1 Best City for Jobs | Forbes, #5 Best City to Raise a Family | Smart Asset
OMAHA, NEBRASKA #2 Best Midsize City, BestCities 2021 | #7 Best City for Active Lifestyles, StorageCafe 2022 | #12 Best US City for Work-Life Balance, CaSportsYahoo 2021 | #19 Best Cities to Buy a House | #25 Best Cities to Raise a Family \ #32 Best Cities to Live
What We Do
Our diverse portfolio is the direct result of our commitment to the communities we serve. Through close working relationships and service, we strive to meet the unique needs of each client. Our wide variety of experience on different types of projects, from state-of-the-art science and technology facilities to athletic competition venues, has given our team unmatched expertise in multiple markets.
How We Are Different
We bring all services together through our unique, holistic design approach. This method enhances our ability to communicate with clients and explore solutions. In turn, it helps our team collaborate at a high level and produce superior integration of site, systems, and structure. We also know that our firm is only as good as our people—and we happen to have some of the best design professionals in the entire A/E industry. Clark & Enersen hires and retains top talent for every discipline and department in our firm.
- Flexible work hours.
- Approachable leadership team.
- Health and wellness incentives.
- Leadership development classes.
- In-house golf league, softball, sand volleyball, and soccer teams.
- Provide creative and innovative design solutions to a broad range of project types including planning, urban design, parks, athletic and recreational fields, collegiate and corporate campuses, and PK-12 schools.
- Foster collaborative design methods amongst all of our in-house disciplines
- Work with the site design team including landscape architects and civil engineers to provide high-quality construction documents and details
- Prepare comprehensive, high-quality 3D and plan renderings in all phases of design
- Assist with preparing construction documents and opinion of costs
- Preparation of construction documents and opinion of costs
- Participation in site visits and client meetings
- Other duties assigned