The eBusiness Specialist will report to the eBusiness Manager. The Donor Services Department, within the Finance department, is a comprehensive team that manages the donor experience from their interaction with United Way in the donation process. The overall goal of the Donor Services department is to support United Way donors with best-in-class customer service while engaging with United Way of Greater Atlanta.
The eBusiness unit, within the Donor Services department, works with companies to select and implement digital solutions.
This position is a valuable part of the eBusiness team, owning the customization of digital giving solutions for each of our internal and external clients and contributing to internal efficiency projects. This position will collaborate with the key players involved in ensuring timely execution of fundraising initiative life cycles.
- Manage multiple campaign tasks at once while paying strict attention to variables, settings, and language.
- Publish all communication copy for digital pledging campaigns.
- Manage e-mail communication: creation and accurate scheduling.
- Create custom documentation as needed for clients.
- Implement new technological features as they are rolled out.