An associate degree, bachelor’s degree or have equivalent experience.
Experience & Requirements
- Minimum of seven years of experience as a maintenance controller
- Prior position in leadership role
- Aviation experience required
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol test when required.
Skills and Abilities
- Leadership qualities
- Time management; the ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Excellent organizational management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy a high level of customer interaction
- Able to work a flexible schedule and work on-call shifts in order to support 24/7 nature of flight schedule
- Requires after-hours support of aircraft mechanical situations or to complete time sensitive projects
- Ability to provide excellent service to suppliers, operators or owners with high or unreasonable expectations
- Self- motivated, able to work independently and with minimal direction
- Pro-active and creative problem solver
- Able to travel occasionally
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulation
Great people, providing an exceptional aviation experience.
Always be attentive, innovative and dedicated to exceeding client expectations. We earn each client’s trust and loyalty by using our unique complement of aviation services and expertise to provide the highest level of safety, service and value.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by an aviation legend, Clay Lacy Aviation is the world’s most experienced operator of private jets, with one of the most diverse fleets of charter and managed aircraft available. The company provides a comprehensive set of aviation services including aircraft management, charter, sales, acquisitions, FBO, maintenance, avionics, interiors and aerial cinematography. It’s also an authorized service center for the Embraer Phenom 100 and 300. Clay Lacy Aviation operates two full-service private jet facilities at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles and Seattle’s Boeing Field, with regional offices and aircraft operations based at 10 additional U.S. cities. Its experienced team is globally recognized for providing aircraft owners and jet travelers unequaled safety, service and value. For more information, visit www.claylacy.com.