Precision Countertops is a leading custom countertop manufacturer in the United States; we service Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana and Alaska. With over thirty years of experience manufacturing and installing countertops, we have thousands of satisfied customers. We are recruiting for remote Customer Service Project Coordinators. Our success lies in the people we hire.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communication with customers is priority #1
- Be a part of the team, ready to jump in wherever needed.
- Provide world class customer service to our customers.
- Be a customer service champion, problem solve issues daily, construction projects usually always have challenges.
- Manage and direct client projects
- Maintain exceptional working relationships with customers, designers, expediters, contractors, and other staff to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Work a series of critical reports daily to ensure all aspects of each project are running smoothly by taking personal responsibility for their completion
- Other tasks to support the overall team as assigned by Manager