Hiring Requirements: Candidate must successfully pass credit review, drug screen, criminal background check and provide professional employment references.
Works directly with end-users, cross-functional groups and management to analyze business needs to develop and implement solutions that leverage systems and processes with a considerable degree of latitude. Partners with other business units to understand their technology needs and enhance business process by promoting and/or improving new and existing functionality. Assist the business to implement the TTCU strategic vision through technology by using advanced knowledge of the organizations technology infrastructure and specific software applications. Performs duties in compliance with regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Partner with other business units to capture and document business workflows, data flows, processes, and general business requirements. Explore and experiment with different approaches to improve business and technical processes that best leverage technology, productivity and business automation.
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand, identify and document end-user and business requirements for new and existing systems; develop use cases. Use the established requirements and use cases to drive requests for proposals and product design and selection as well as analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Participate in end-to-end systems implementation including issue management, User Acceptance Testing, communication and change management.
- Perform system configuration and facilitate the enhancement of business applications to improve the user and member experience.
Build quality relationships with key members of the various business units while clarifying information & analytics needs across business lines. Develop understanding of both long and short-term objectives of the business units as it relates to information management and the ability to garner member insights that drive strategic decisions.
- Design and create automated processes using Robotic Process Automation.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or other related discipline required
Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
Related platform experience in a professional business environment required - 3 Years / Intermediate
Related platform experience in a financial institution preferred - Intermediate
Is an effective team player who adds complementary skills and contributes valuable ideas, opinions and feedback; communicates in an open and candid manner and can be counted upon to fulfill any commitments made to others on the team.
Possesses a sufficient level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeps up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise; actively seeks ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development activities.
Generates new and better ways for the organization to be successful, and facilitates innovation in others.
Open to new ways of thinking; continuously learns new knowledge, skills, and abilities quickly; yet also takes the time to reflect and seek understanding of the broader view and deeper implications.
Gathers and analyzes diverse sources of data; separates what is relevant from what is not; determines root causes; defines situations accurately before determining problems and formulating approaches to solutions; is able to accomplish complex tasks with minimal guidance or instruction.
Plan and Organize
Determines tasks, resources and schedules; leverages resources, and prioritizes work in order to establish best course of action and ensure that work is completed efficiently.
Determines the processes necessary to get things done; organizes people and activities effectively; separates and combines tasks into efficient work flows; creates appropriate measurement systems; leverages synergy and integration to improve efficiency; simplifies complex processes; gets more out of fewer resources.
Mobilizes and deploys resources (human capital, finances, material, support, information) effectively and efficiently to accomplish objectives.
- Possess a strong business acumen with the ability to build relationships with other departments and interact professionally with a diverse group
- Demonstrate solid project management, problem solving, and technical expertise to ensure successful completion of all business related requests.
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence Development processes & awareness of Business Intelligence technologies, Excel data functions and Pivot Tables
- Ability to use deep business knowledge, a clear understanding of a business units business strategy and objectives, and a strong understanding of enterprise systems to define project scopes and system requirements that meet both business and end-user needs.
- Ability to identify and understand business problems and opportunities, in the context of the credit unions business needs, and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals
- Ability to translate business needs and processes into system requirements and visual workflow diagrams.
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills required to facilitate sharing of information with members, staff and external contacts.
- Advanced written and verbal communication, facilitation, project management, influence management skills, with the ability to excel in team environment as well as with the Executive Leadership Team and senior management partners.
- Ability to create an atmosphere which promotes TTCUs Core Values by maintaining a high level of personal integrity, presenting a friendly, enthusiastic and professional demeanor while providing extraordinary service to members and fostering teamwork among employees.
Routinely perform work indoors in climate controlled private office with moderate noise
Must be able to perform job functions either independently or under supervision and work effectively on own. Must be able to plan their own work activities as well as take direction. Must be able to read and carry out various complicated written and oral instructions. Must be able to speak clearly and deliver information in a logical and understandable sequence. Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations with extreme accuracy. Must be capable of dealing calmly and professionally with numerous different personalities from diverse cultures at various levels within and outside of the organization and demonstrate highest levels of customer service and discretion when dealing with the public. Must be able to perform responsibilities with composure under the stress of deadlines / requirements for extreme accuracy and quality and/or fast pace. Must be able to effectively handle multiple, simultaneous, and changing priorities. Must be capable of exercising highest level of discretion on both internal and external confidential matters.