A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 7 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Responsible for assisting with the day to day operational oversight of retail branch employees and performing diverse and advanced operational projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Act as primary back up for the IRA-H.S.A. team.
- Review and process daily reports for the Retail Support Team and the IRA-H.S.A. team
- Researches and designs relevant industry oriented learning materials and programs.
- Assists branches in developing and conducting their own training programs and monitor their interaction with the core banking platform to identify learning opportunities.
- Assists with providing support and supplemental training as needed for individual employees.
- Assists with Retail Support by participating in the call queue for all branch staff.
- Ability to explain, implement, and update processes and procedures as directed.
- Ability to identify weaknesses in current bank processes in order to improve operational efficiency and the customer experience.
- Professional oral and written communication skills and follow-up when corresponding with employees and customers.
- Travel to 1st Security Bank locations to meet training needs.
- Adheres to 1st Security Bank’s Core Values, policies and procedures.
- Supports management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner and always represents the bank with a high level of integrity.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.