Position requirements include:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, economics, accounting, or a related field with a record of high academic achievement
- Between 0-4 years of analytical experience in consulting, audit, investment management, mergers and acquisitions, or other similar fields
- Experience preparing or reviewing private company valuations using industry accepted valuation methodologies such as DCF, Guideline Public Companies Approach, etc
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills combined with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and writing skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- An entrepreneurial mindset that uses critical thinking to proactively enhance the valuation function
- An interest in investments and capital markets
- Proficiency in excel
- An understanding of investment company accounting is preferred
- Experience with S&P Capital IQ, LCD, Bloomberg, and Pitchbook preferred but not required
- CPA or CFA preferred but not required
Pathway offers a highly competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance coverage. In addition to earned vacation time, we provide an additional four days off during the year holiday season. Our office is located at a pristine new location, The Boardwalk, just minutes away from UC Irvine and John Wayne Airport with access to a fitness center and many other amenities.
In order to be considered for any position, you must fully complete the online application through our website. Incomplete applications will not be considered for the position.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.